Buying milk in those gallon jugs should be a weekly occurance. Not only is the milk great for you, but the jug can be put to use in so many ways! From organizing fruit to growing seedlings, plastic milk jugs can make your lives easier in ways you may never have thought possible.
1. Create cute little gift baskets out of milk jugs.
2. Cut the bottom off the jug and cover plants to create a little greenhouse. Remove the cap on warm days to let heat escape.
3. Cut the bottom off the jug (leaving the handle on) and make it into a scoop for dog food, kitty litter, salt, and more!
4. Fill them with water, sand, or dirt as use them for weight training.
5. Save up those pennies by turning empty jugs into piggie banks.
6. Use them as weights to hold down swimming pool covers or other cloth coverings.
7. These window clings are absolutely beautiful! It’s a great way to craft with kids and makes for a fun arts and crafts project on a rainy day.
8. Turn them into bird feeders by cutting two small holes in two sides of the feeder and sticking sticks through the bottom so the birds have a place to land.
9. Make beautiful luminaries for a beach or garden party by cutting the top off milk jugs, filling the bottom with 2-3 inches of sand, and placing a votive candle inside.
10. Cut the tops of milk jugs and use the base to hold small items in your fridge, kitchen, office, and more.
11. Fill it with plastic grocery bags and use it as a dispenser. This makes storing and using those pesky bags so much easier!