Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone. The leftovers have been recooked and rehashed in any and every way possible, and now the only thing you’re left with is a leftover can of mashed pumpkin…
…or maybe several cans.
I love pumpkin…so I find that I seem to have it on hand almost all the time. But we’re all guilty of overbuying around this time of year, and I know I have way more cans than I actually need…and as much as I love it, there’s only so much pumpkin pie I can handle…
Thankfully, there are thousands of other amazing pumpkin recipes out there for you to try. From savory to sweet, these recipes are filled with the flavors of fall and winter and even pack some nutrients from the pumpkin (which is why it’s totally okay to have that second donut)!
I know I’ve shared some of my favorite pumpkin recipes in the past–check out Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies and these delicious Pumpkin Cupcakes–but here is a great selection of recipes from other bloggers out there in the bloggerverse. Which one is your favorite?
Still find yourself with a few real pumpkins on hand? Read The Buzz On Pumpkins for helpful tips on how to use up or dispose of these fall staples.
1. Pumpkin Applesauce from The Novice Chef
2. Homemade Pumpkin Butter from Oh She Glows
3. Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate from Home and Hearth
4. Self-Frosting Pumpkin Nutella Muffins from A Feast for the Eyes
5. Pumpkin Cake Truffles from Made in Melissa’s Kitchen
6. Perfect Pumpkin Roll from Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
7. Pumpkin Whoopie Pies from Dreamy Desserts
8. Pumpkin and Maple Ice Cream Sandwiches from Cooking Light Magazine
9. Mini Pumpkin Pie Croissants from Shaken Together