Perhaps it’s the “What Does the Fox Say?” video that went viral over the past couple of months, or maybe it’s just their natural cuteness and slyness, but foxes have taken the DIY world by storm. From cute pillows to adorable scarves and blankets, there’s nothing that can’t sport a foxy motif.
If you’re looking for some fun and easy ways to welcome this sly little creature into your life, you’re in luck. With these cute toys, pillows, scarves, mittens, hats, sweaters, and more, you’ll be able to bring the crafty little fox into your home decor and your fall and winter wardrobe.
The Best Fox Crafts
- A Lovely Little Felt and Flannel Fox from Leigh Laurel Studios
- Baby Blue Fox Pillow from Maureen Cracknell Handmade
- Fox Pinata from Oleander + Palm
- DIY Fox Scarf from Pretty Prudent
- DIY Upcycled Muslin Baby Wrap from Patchwork Cactus
- Foxy Faux Cross Stitch Bag from Confetti Sunshine
- Amigurumi Fox from Fairfield
- Mr. Fox Fingerless Mitts from Little Things Blogged
- Foxy Applique from Reese Dixon
- Foxy Cardi from The Pretty Life Anonymous
- Sly Fox Crochet Hat from Goodknits
- DIY Fox Mug Cozy from Kittenhood