Don’t toss those tic tac containers! They can be used for TONS of things around your house when you’re done with “your favorite 1-calorie breath mints.”
1. Tic tac boxes work wonders for crafters. Use them to hold small beads, safety pins, glitter, etc.
2. On the same note, these are great for baking, as well. Use them to hold different kinds of sprinkles. You could also use them as spice containers. They have an easy pour spout and they are great for those of us with very limited storage space in our kitchen.
3. Just like these are great for crafters, they’re also great for those people who work outside in the garage. Store nails, screws, and small pieces in these nifty boxes.
4. Use them to organize your fishing equipment.
5. Fill various containers with colored sand and arrange on a ledge for a unique art piece…or fill with sand, tape/glue shut and give to kids to use as building blocks.
6. Organize earrings, rings, buttons, necklaces, and pins…or use containers to easily pack jewelry and money when you are traveling.
7. Make a 3-D greeting for a friend by turning it into a mini snowglobe or Valentine’s Day card.
Knowledge is power! Learn fun facts, hints and tips, and creative ways to use every day items with “The Buzz” posts on Thursday.