Hard to believe, but Thanksgiving is only 2 weeks away! Here’s an adorable little treat that would be a PERFECT addition to a bowl of vanilla ice cream. It’s a light dessert after what’s bound to be the best meal of your life…at least that’s how I feel every year!
Hershey’s Kisses, unwrapped
Round Nutter Butter snack cookies
Creamy peanut butter
1. Twist open the Nutter Butter cookies and remove the peanut butter filling.
2. Melt the chocolate (about ½ cup) and let cool to room temperature.
3. Using a piping bag or a knife, place a small amount of peanut butter on the Nutter Butter cookie.
4. Working quickly, dip the bottom of the Hershey’s kiss into the melted chocolate and attach the cookie to the kiss, peanut butter side down, so the chocolate and peanut butter melt together. Repeat for as many acorns as you need.
5. Place remaining chocolate in a piping bag and create little stems on top of the Nutter Butter cookies.
Toss 2-3 acorns in with a bowl of vanilla ice cream and you’re good to go!
Every Monday is a “Reci-bee” post, where I share my favorite recipes, recipe collections, and cooking and baking hints and tips.