You either love ’em or ya hate ’em. Those little conversation hearts have been a part of Valentine’s Day gift giving for decades. Whether you’re eager to say, “Luv U 4 Evr” or “TXT Me” (depending on your generation, I guess!), conversation hearts are a cute and fun way to get the job done.
However, not everything you want to say can fit on one of those little candy hearts…that’s why I’ve gathered tons of craft ideas based on candy hearts that you can alter to say whatever you’d like! From pillows to headbands, cake pops to body soaps, hearts say it all this year…and we know you’ll just love this assortment!
Brought to you by bloggers, craft designers, bakers, and heart lovers from all over the Internet, I proudly present:
Conversation Heart Mash Up!
1. Custom Heart Pops from Goodiebites
2. Paper Conversation Hearts from Make Merry!
3. Conversation Hearts Scarf from Crochet Me
4. Felt Conversation Hearts from Christine Chitnis
5. Wooden Conversation Hearts from Our Seven Dwarfs
6. Conversation Hearts Sugar Cookies from Brown Eyed Baker
7. Conversation Heart Wreath from Kaboose
8. Conversation Valentine Treat Holders from Crafts by Amanda
9. Heart Shaped Soap from Martha Stewart
10. Conversation Hearts Candy Pouches from Fun Family Crafts
11. Valentine Candy Heart Pillows from Sweetie Pie Bakery
12. Conversation Heart Headband from The Sew Weekly
13. Needle Felted Conversation Heart from Felt Cafe
14. Conversation Heart Banner from Punkin Patterns
15. Conversation Heart Coasters from Sew Chatty
Celebrate creativity every Wednesday with a “Creativi-bee” post, where I share easy craft tutorials, project ideas, and craft collections.