Club soda is a great staple to have in the fridge…especially if you’re trying to lose weight (the carbonation helps fill you up and gives the illusion of a pop without the calories and sugar). You can mix it with drinks, add it to cake recipes, or just enjoy it as is on a hot summer day. There are also several other ways to put club soda to use, both in your cooking and around your house.
- Lighten up pancakes, waffles, cakes, muffins, and biscuits with club soda (substitute it for the liquid called in the recipe)
- Give plants a mineral bath by watering your plants with club soda once a week.
- Pour it on carpet stains and rub to remove the stain.
- Use club soda to help remove bird poop and other stains from your car.
- Beautiful blondes can wash their hair with club soda after swimming in a pool to help remove the green tint.
- Add it to apple or orange juice to create a new fun and carbonated drink for kids!
- Club soda will also help remove the stains from coffee cups and silver.
Knowledge is power! Learn fun facts, hints and tips, and creative ways to use every day items with “The Buzz” posts on Thursday.