For my family, nothing quite says Christmas like a thick and chewy gingerbread cookie. My dad is a master at creating these wonderful holiday treats and they’ve become as important to our holiday traditions as the Christmas tree itself.
However, the last thing any of us need around Christmas time is more cookies, let alone more cookie recipes. I have cookie recipes coming out of my ears, and an exhausted oven that begs me every year to try something different for Christmas…like microwave lava cake…or no-bake truffle balls…or maybe just go to the store and buy gifts like a normal person.
Thankfully, cookies aren’t the only thing for gingerbread lovers. You can convert that yummy gingerbread taste into anything from cheesecake to waffles and get the taste you love without having to archive or search for another gingerbread cookie recipe.
Here are some yummy, fun, and easy recipes for gingerbread lovers, perfect for Christmas or any time the craving comes!
1. Gingerbread Ice Cream from Tracey’s Culinary Adventures
2. Baked Gingerbread Mini Donuts from Pinch of Yum
3. Gingerbread Granola from Kitchen Simplicity
4. Gingerbread Waffles from Evan’s Kitchen Ramblings
5. Gingerbread Biscotti from Fat Girl Trapped in a Skinny Body
6. Dreamy Creamy Gingerbread Fudge by Luna Cafe
7. Gingerbread Cheesecake from Martha Stewart
8. Gingerbread Latte from Forever Recipes
9. White Chocolate Topped Gingerbread Cookies from Culinary Concoctions by Peabody
Every Monday is a “Reci-bee” post, where I share my favorite recipes, recipe collections, and cooking and baking hints and tips.