Want to make a great thing better? Put a bird on it!
These cute little perler bead birds are a fun way to dress up windows, gifts, or even Christmas trees! Use the included bird pattern to make birds in every color of the rainbow.
Perler Bead Birds
- Perler Bead Bird Pattern (I included birds of all colors here, so pic your fave!)
- Perler Beads
- Perler Bead Grid
- Parchment Paper
- Using the bird pattern, plot out your bird on the grid.
- Cover beads with parchment paper.
- Run hot iron over parchment paper. Once beads have melted, place under heavy book so piece can cool flat.
- Once cooled, hang in your window and enjoy!
Celebrate creativity every Wednesday with a “Creativi-bee” post, where I share easy craft tutorials, project ideas, and craft collections.