Sometimes I feel that the blackberry gets a bad rap. The seeds get stuck in your teeth, they have an edible pit that makes them somewhat tough to bake with, and they can be pricy at times…but, you guys…they’re so delicious!
Packed with vitamin C and fiber, blackberries are super healthy for you and low in calories (win-win!). They can be eaten raw, cooked into jams and sauces, or baked into cakes and breads. They add amazing flavors to sweet and savory dishes and can also be used to color your batter or cake icing blue or purple.
As we wrap up the end of the summer, you might find blackberries on sale at your local market. If you’re looking for some inspiration on how to put these little power foods to good use, here are 10 Stunning Blackberry Recipes that will have you drooling in no time!
10 Stunning Blackberry Recipes
- Blackberry Honey Clafoutis
- Blackberry Chocolate Tart
- Blackberry Lime Bars
- Blackberry and Sweet Basil Galette
- Blackberry French Beignets
- Blackberry Cucumber Gin and Tonic
- Blackberry Cheesecake Popsicles
- Blackberry and Rosemary Pork Tenderloin
- Triple Berry Couscous Salad
- Blackberry Buttermilk Pancakes
Every Monday is a “Reci-bee” post, where I share my favorite recipes, recipe collections, and cooking and baking hints and tips.