When the wild fall winds blow and the rain pelts your window, there’s nothing better than sinking into your couch with a hot bowl of something tasty from the slow cooker. I love using the slow cooker in the fall. When I get home at 5:00 pm and it’s already pitch black outside, there’s absolutely no part of me that wants to cook dinner…so having dinner cook as I work throughout the day is the perfect solution!
This is a collection of some of my favorite slow cooker recipes. Great for fall and winter, these slow cooker recipes are sure to become seasonal staples you’ll find yourself coming back to again and again!
12 Cozy Slow Cooker Recipes
- Slow Cooker Steak Diane
- Slow Cooker Apricot Chicken
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- Slow Cooker Apple Rhubarb Crisp
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy
- Slow Cooker 5-Cheese Macaroni
- Slow Cooker Ramen Bowl
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- Slow Cooker Thai Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker Homemade Apple Cider
Every Monday is a “Reci-bee” post, where I share my favorite recipes, recipe collections, and cooking and baking hints and tips.