For as long as I can remember, my favorite part of our Thanksgiving and Christmas meals was almost always the cranberry sauce. I don’t know why…probably because my dad made it from scratch and it just made everything taste 1,000 times better, but I’m a sucker for those little tart berries!
And though they pack a big punch, cranberries are actually delicious in basically any type of food. Combine them with cream cheese, goat cheese, or orange zest for a zing of flavor…bake them into cakes, muffins, cookie bars, or add them to smoothies and oatmeal.
If you love cranberries, you’re going to love this collection of cran-tastic cranberry recipes. From simple cakes and cheesecakes to adventurous pancakes, sweet rolls, donuts and even ICE CREAM, these recipes are sure to become holiday favorites!
15 Cran-tastic Cranberry Recipes
- No-Bake Cranberry Cheesecake
- Cranberry Shrub
- Bacon Cranberry Cheese Tartlets
- Cranberry Orange Dutch Baby
- Cranberry Cream Cheese Crumble Bars
- Orange Cranberry Relish
- Frozen Cranberry Spice Cocktail
- Cranberry White Chocolate Scones
- Chocolate Cranberry Cake
- Andouille Sausage Appetizer Bites
- Cranberry Oatmeal Bars
- Cranberry Orange Sweet Rolls
- Cranberry Cherry Ribbon Cookies
- Cranberry Ice Cream
- Cranberry White Chocolate Donuts
Every Monday is a “Reci-bee” post, where I share my favorite recipes, recipe collections, and cooking and baking hints and tips.