Simple, flavorful, and dunkable, biscotti are some of my favorite cookies. You can make them using a variety of flavors (I love cranberry and pistachio!), and they’re even better after you dunk them in a cup of coffee or tea.
I usually make biscotti around Christmastime, but lately I’ve had a deep craving for it…probably because of all the Great British Baking Show episodes I’ve been marathoning recently.
Biscotti means “twice baked” in Italian…and these cookies are indeed baked twice. They may seem daunting, but they’re actually really easy to make and are great to give as gifts! Combine your favorite flavors and have fun baking these tasty afternoon treats!
14 Biscotti Recipes
- Fruitcake Biscotti
- Almond Poppyseed Biscotti
- Chocolate Dipped Biscotti
- Red Velvet Biscotti
- Marzipan and Dark Chocolate Biscotti
- Chai Biscotti
- Chocolate Almond Biscotti
- White Chocolate Cranberry Biscotti
- Dark Chocolate Protein Biscotti
- Orange Biscotti
- Baklava Biscotti
- Anise Biscotti
- Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti
- White Chocolate Cranberry Macadamia Nut Biscotti
Every Monday is a “Reci-bee” post, where I share my favorite recipes, recipe collections, and cooking and baking hints and tips.