We’re (finally!) coming into some warmer months here in the Midwest…which means berries are in season!
Whenever berries are on sale at the grocery store, I usually stock up. I love adding them to granola and yogurt, plus they’re just a healthy snack as is!
Strawberries are great for cooking and baking, as they retain their sweetness even after they’re cooked, baked, sliced or dunked. They’re durable and most of the time you can get a great 2 for 1 deal if you shop at the right time.
If you’re looking for some delicious and tasty ways to eat strawberries this summer, here are 15 sensational strawberry recipes that will have you ready for warm weather in no time!
15 Sensational Strawberry Recipes
- Easy Fresh Strawberry Mousse
- Strawberry Almond Cupcakes
- Strawberry Mousse Tart
- Healthy Strawberry Scones
- Watermelon, Strawberry, and Basil Salad
- Strawberry Donuts
- Strawberry Banana Breakfast Bowl
- Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
- Poached Strawberries
- Strawberry Freezer Jam
- Strawberry Cream Cubes
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Brownies
- Strawberry and Rose Wine Macarons
- Strawberry Ice Cream
- Strawberry Rhubarb Sweet Rolls
Every Monday is a “Reci-bee” post, where I share my favorite recipes, recipe collections, and cooking and baking hints and tips.